From Detong Technology:
Tabbed viewing, editing, and managing multiple Visio files in single Window: Tabs for Visio (is also named Visio Tab). Once the software is installed, you can find a tab bar in Microsoft Visio as in Internet Explorer 8 and FireFox. When you open or create a drawing file, there will be a corresponding tab in the tab bar. You can switch among drawing files just by clicking the tabs; double-clicking on the tabs will close the relevant drawing files, and double-clicking on the blank place of the tab bar will create a new drawing. Save all files in the tabbed window by one click. Open current document or workbook in new window. Open the relevant folder of current document. Close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files). Close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows.
What's new in this version: Version 8.50 combined 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert Flash movies between SWF/EXE formats.
- Create covers for your e-books, CDs, DVDs, notebooks, and softw...
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content