TCI is a graphical application that allows you to
- Run multiple console applications (for example, command processors such as 4NT, CMD, bash, Monad, etc.) within a single tabbed window.
- You can attach and detach console sessions,
- Cut and paste between console windows
- Customize the toolbar to send commands or keystrokes to a tab.
- Create up to 64 tabs, of any console (Win32 or DOS) applications.
- Reorder and rename existing tabs.
- Save or print all or part of the scrollback buffer.
- Create any size window ( 80x25 or greater) and a scrollback buffer of up to 20,000 lines.
- Attach existing console sessions to the TCI window.
- Detach TCI tabbed windows.
- Select and copy text in either line or block mode.
- Search the scrollback buffer (with regular expression support).
- Programmable toolbar to start new tabs or send keystrokes / commands to existing tabs.
- Adjustable transparency level (separately configurable for active and inactive windows).
- Complete configuration adjustment through interactive dialogs.
- Supports Windows Drag & Drop.