From TWAIN Working Group:
TWAIN for Mac OS X provides support for the TWAIN standard under Mac OS X, version 10.1.3 or later. Due to several of the issues discussed below, TWAIN for Mac OS X does not provide backwards compatibility with previous versions of TWAIN for Macintosh. The TWAIN Working Group has worked closely with Apple on this release to provide the best experience for TWAIN users on Mac OS X. Apple plans to ship the DSM as part of the system software beginning with Jaguar.
What's new in this version:
- DS install location moved out of /System.
- Callback messages wrapped in TW_CALLBACK structure.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Get Mac OS X support, tips, tricks, tutorials or how to's right...
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Get a speech voice dictation software.
- Simulates Panther Finder interface on pre-Panther Macs.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Get custom build Desktop Widgets or even Dashboard Widgets on y...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.