From Mulle kybernetiK:
Merge TIFFs of sizes 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128 to create one big TIFF, suitable for use as a Mac OS X Server icon.
This program can also do some downsampling, between selected sizes.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Unofficial connector for Lasso.
- Batch convert doc files to txt files.
- Text-to-speech for people with speaking difficulties.
- Batch convert TIFF into images of JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and TIFF f...
- Batch convert and resize images in all popular formats on Mac O...
- Carbonization of the popular Usenet newsreader.
- Simplifies document & image format conversions.
- Ternary plotter.