TGA VIEWER

TGA VIEWER

Average User Rating:
1.0
out of 1 votes

Quick Specs

  • Version:
    3.2
  • Total Downloads:
    10,979
  • Date Added:
    Jun. 28, 2010
  • Price:
    Free
  • File Size:
    9.51MB
  • Downloads Last Week:
    54
  • Platform:
    Windows
  • Product ranking:
    #27 in Image Viewers

Publisher's Description

+
 
read more +
User Reviews
+

Results 1–1 of 1

1 stars

"does not work at all."

August 08, 2014  |  By JholderBC

 |  Version: TGA VIEWER 3.2

Pros

none at all

Cons

the program

Summary

washed out. 80% was washed out white and the other 20% was washed out black.
saved it as a jpg - and it looked proper no issues ( with another viewer )

also opened the TGA file with virtual dub, and it looked perfect.

basically don't bother downloading, unless you want to waste the 1 minute to download install and uninstall time.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

Results 1–1 of 1

Add Your Review

Login or create an account to post a review.

You are logged in as . Please submit your review for TGA VIEWER
Add Your Review

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

Update your review

Since you've already submitted a review for this product, this submission will be added as an update to your original review.
Submit

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited.
Click here to review our site terms of use.

 
see all reviews +

Full Specifications

+
General
Publisher IdeaMK
Publisher web site http://ideamk.com/
Release Date June 28, 2010
Date Added June 28, 2010
Version 3.2
Category
Category Digital Photo Software
Subcategory Image Viewers
Operating Systems
Operating Systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP
Additional Requirements Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Download Information
File Size 9.51MB
File Name TGAViewerSetup.exe
Popularity
Total Downloads 10,979
Downloads Last Week 54
Pricing
License Model Free
Limitations Not available
Price Free
Add to my list Report a problem
 
read more +

More Products to Consider

Close[x]

Submit a problem report for TGA VIEWER

Please describe the problem you have with this software. This information will be sent to our editors for review.

Problem:

The Download.com Installer isn't working as expected

The download link does not work

The software has a newer version

The product contains malicious software

Other

Description:

Please select a feedback type.

Please enter a description.

Submit Problem Report

Close[x]

Problem Report submitted

Thank you for submitting a problem report! The Download team is committed to providing you with accurate software information.

OK