T3 Tells a Tale about the Time that you actually spend working on your documents, files or windows. The amount of active time that is spent by the user is recorded in a database. Works on single machines or networked machines reporting to a Server database (currently Valentina 1.x or Helix 6 Server).
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Export and import contacts, tasks, messages, folders between En...
- Manage business database applications.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Trigger FileMaker scripts anytime.
- Visual database design tool developed by MySQL.
- Analyzes FileMaker Server logs.
- FileMaker data in iCal.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Mulit-user time tracking app for Redmine.