T3 Tells a Tale about the Time that you actually spend working on your documents, files or windows. The amount of active time that is spent by the user is recorded in a database. Works on single machines or networked machines reporting to a Server database (currently Valentina 1.x or Helix 6 Server).
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Manage business database applications.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Visual database design tool developed by MySQL.
- Let your computer express itself.
- Mulit-user time tracking app for Redmine.