From Sagyn Solutions:
If you browse the net, your computer is at a greater risk of spyware, adware and malware infection. Such unwanted software is often installed on your computer as the result of downloading software, music, movies and other seemingly innocent files. SysIntegrity performs real-time scanning of files as they are written to the hard disk. By comparing file signatures to a list of known malware, SysIntegrity is able to detect over 100,000 pieces of malware. If a malicious file is found, the user is prompted to either quarantine or delete the file.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.7 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Detect and remove various malware on your computer.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Remove and block all types of spyware and viruses on your compu...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Fight malware, see background processes, and modify application...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your computers against virus, online threats, and user ...
- Protect your computer from malware of all kind as well as from ...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Scan files, memory, and registry for trojans.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- View search results visually in a protected environment.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Scan and remove various threats on your PC.
- Scan your PC for viruses and remove malware.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: