SyncBar is a small utility that will activate iSync and synchronize your devices at a set interval, it also activates your Bluetooth and then restores the original Bluetooth state so that it can sync
What's new in this version: Version 0.2.1:
- Fixed bug relating to Sync Now menu item
- Changed timer to 30min intervals, now can set to 48 hours
- Added Bluetooth Session system
- All GUI is now code based
- Remembers last synchronise and adjusts timer on next load
- New distribution system
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Keeps all your files safe and secure in the cloud with Box's de...
- Batch uploader application that uploads files simultaneously to...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Organize your files for you and securely upload them to the clo...
- Surf for Bible chapters, verses, and ranges of verses.
- Control and manage bookmarks in your Web browser.
- Upload your images and videos from iPhoto to SmugMug.
- Capture pictures with your iSight.
- Backup your data online.
- For PDA, mobile phone, iPhone developers to visualize displays.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: