SyncBar is a small utility that will activate iSync and synchronize your devices at a set interval, it also activates your Bluetooth and then restores the original Bluetooth state so that it can sync
What's new in this version: Version 0.2.1:
- Fixed bug relating to Sync Now menu item
- Changed timer to 30min intervals, now can set to 48 hours
- Added Bluetooth Session system
- All GUI is now code based
- Remembers last synchronise and adjusts timer on next load
- New distribution system
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Control and manage bookmarks in your Web browser.
- Screen capture utility.
- Capture pictures with your iSight.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Flush the dns cache in OS X 10.4 or later.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Supplemental app and document launcher.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Highlight stuff directly on-screen.
- Surf for Bible chapters, verses, and ranges of verses.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: