From Florent Pillet:
Sync Buddy is a backup install and photo management tool for Mac OS X users with Palm OS handhelds. Providing worry-free backups, installs and pictures management, Sync Buddy lets you reclaim control of your handheld. It complements the standard synchronization by giving you direct access to your handheld's contents.
Sync Buddy is not a replacement for the desktop software. Basic synchronization (address book, memo, etc) is still done through your preferred desktop software. You can (and should) still use Palm Desktop.
Flat and hierarchical file listings:
Sync Buddy displays your handheld's files in either a flat form (all files together) or a hierarchical directory that encloses each application and its data file(s) in a separate folder. Backup files can be stored on your computer using the same arrangement, so it's always easy to find what you need. You can also display and backup files in a flat manner, according to your taste and needs.
Use the Full Backup command to back up all of your Palm handheld's contents, including third-party files and databases for the built-in applications, or use the Incremental Backup command to back up only what's changed.
Just drop Palm databases and applications in the handheld window to install them without running HotSync. To install files at specific locations on removable media, just drop them at the right location like you would in the Finder. Drag files to your computer to directly retrieve them from your handheld.
Easy pictures management:
Display the pictures your handheld contains with a simple click. Use drag-and-drop to copy pictures to iPhoto, to your computer or to any other application. Install pictures in a snap, and delete the pictures you don't need anymore.
USB, Bluetooth, WiFi/Network support:
Sync Buddy can connect with handhelds over USB and Bluetooth, but also accepts connection coming from the network. This allows you to use WiFi to connect your handheld to Sync Buddy, but also to connect handhelds remotely through the network by using Network HotSync.
Removable media support:
Drag-and-drop files to and from expansion cards (SD/MMC cards, Memory Sticks, etc). The install and backup experience on expansion cards is better than ever with Sync Buddy!
What's new in this version: Built as a Universal Binary for both PowerPC and Intel Macs, it offers faster backups and installs, improved reliability and connectivity with most recent Palm OS handhelds.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Random password generator.
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Use information in Farsi language in any application on your Po...
- Manage files and execute programs on your Smartphone.
- Password manager/generator/online form filler.
- Play Gin against another Palm handheld via IR.
- File manager.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Create and maintain your personal investment portfolio on your ...
- Transfer images into a .PRC or .PDB file with your PC.
- Receive any native files.