SwiftKey replaces the touchscreen keyboard on your phone with one that understands how words work together and predicting your next word before you press a key.
The keyboard learns as you use it to make corrections and predictions based on the way that you write. It can even learn from your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, or blog to make its insights even more personalized. You can also enable up to three languages simultaneously, for true multi-lingual typing.
Switch seamlessly between tapping and gesture typing with our new SwiftKey Flow feature. It combines the mind-reading capabilities of SwiftKey with the speed of gliding your fingers across the screen. With 'Flow Through Space', you can also enter entire phrases without lifting your finger from the screen, simply by sliding to the space bar between words.
What's new in this version:
- Keyboard is faster to appear
- Keyboard is quicker to disappear
- More responsive typing
- Easier correction of capitalization
12 New Indian and Indo-Aryan Languages
- Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Sinhala
- Emoji Predicti... See all new features »