Summary is the web log analysis tool that tells you more. Summary features many unique reports including: search words used to find your site in major search engines, periods when the server was down, most commonly used entry points into your site, visitors connection (modem) speed. With more than 100 reports, Summary tells you more than any other tool on the market. Rapidly process log files gigabytes in size. Summary's ultra efficient engine tears through enormous log files in a fraction of the time it takes other products.
What's new in this version:
- Added Mobile column to the Browsers by Platform report.
- Added platform detection for iPad, Android, Palm webOS, and Playstation 3 devices.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- File classification utility thru meta-data categories.
- Web server statistical & marketing log analysis.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Create an e-Commerce site.
- Host multiple, independent chat sites.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Deploy Mediawiki quickly.
- Server log file analyzer.
- Sort your files based on your given categories.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: