CNET Editors' reviewDesign and produce your own cross-stitch patterns with this easy-to-use application. PM Stitch Creator offers two interface styles, Windows-standard and the more pleasing graphic mode, and it's easy to switch back and forth to choose which one you feel more comfortable with. The program offers a Wizard to walk you through creating a new pattern, with options to import and adjust images, choose canvas size, style, and color, and choose thread count and color. There are a number of options for image file types, including JPEG, Adobe PhotoShop, and PCX. Once created, PM Stitch Creator offers some nice tools to view your pattern with color blocks, thread symbols, and as a finished product. You can use all of the program's features, including printing your finished patterns, with the 14-day trial version. This program is suitable for all users who would like to create cross-stitch patterns of their own design.
From STOIK Imaging:
Stoik Stitch Creator makes turning your pictures into cross-stitch masterpiece a breeze. You can convert any picture or photograph into a cross-stitch pattern, or create your very own cross-stitch charts from scratch by using tools like virtual needles, color fill, eraser, text and picture inserts. It only takes three easy steps to convert a picture into a cross-stitch chart. Choose your picture by loading it from the disk, scanner, or digital camera. Specify desired floss palette and let Stoik Stitch Creator convert your picture into an optimized cross-stitch pattern. Adjust your cross-stitch pattern by adding a motif, border, or using the drawing tools available. Hit Print and start stitching. Create cross-stitch charts in perfect color. Stoik Stitch Creator knows the colors of most threads, and has information from many recent brand catalogues. By specifying which threads you're going to use, you can help STOIK Stitch Creator create a perfect pattern for you.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Create, share, and print id and passport photos.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Perform manufacturer independent OBD2 car diagnostics as well a...
- Mix your own blend of e-liquids.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Make simple plans of houses, rooms, street maps and other schem...
- Perform accurate, calibrated measurements from live video, stil...
- Plan the design of your kitchen.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"basic problems with software"
Version: Stoik Stitch Creator 4.0.2822
I suppose there's a pro in it somewhere...
The file became corrupted. In the edit mode, I couldn't see the pattern because the gridlines were out of whack with each other - overlapping, etc. The problem kept getting worse, and after 6 days, the company has not replied. Also, it's difficult to choose a palate and color of thread. And, there's no ability to copy between projects. Very frustrating. Also, no direct way to move a part of the design.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content