The main benefit of the Stealth Serial Port is that it provides a "native" serial port that behaves just as if it was built-in the G4 or G3 system. With OS X, the Stealth provides that same level of compatibility - if it works with built-in serial port on a Beige G3 running Mac OS X then it will work with a Stealth.
Note - Apple has stated that LocalTalk will not be supported in OS X, so LocalTalk printers will not work with the Stealth under OS X (and under Classic). Also, your serial peripheral may require its own OS X drivers to work under OS X - please check with the vendor of your serial device. This update is not required for Mac OS 9.x users.
What's new in this version: Required for Mac OS X 10.4
More Products to Consider
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- For HP printers.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Scanner drivers.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Edit and manage your images.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Upload files to Texas Instruments calculators.
- Scanner drivers.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- VPN client connects to corporate network with a single click.
- Get very helpful, entertaining or useful Mac OS X Dashboard Wid...
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Test USB game devices.
- Connect to a VPN server created by VPN Server Configurator.
- Update your copy of Diablo to take advantage of the latest bug ...
- Port scanner.
- Helps users change Kerberos or Active Directory passwords.
- User authentication module, Windows AFP network client.