CNET Editors' reviewStamp collectors can use this application to track their inventories, but not without some degree of database knowledge. StampPro has a spartan, poorly organized interface, and you'll spend time figuring out where to start. Select New under the File menu, and you can input or import the description, the face and current value, a catalog number, the condition, and cancellations, for example. Drop-down lists, populated with dated information, are available for some fields, and you must access the master table to enter more relevant options. Although you can open individual records, it does not appear that you can edit the information. Pasting images is confusing, and the help offers no assistance. My Stamp Collection is a list of the stamps you've entered, and My "Want" List contains stamps you want to add to your collection. Report outputs are simplistic, but StampPro does offer numerous export options, including XML and Excel. With a seven-day trial and a large 28.5MB file, StampPro is only worth downloading if you're a serious collector.
From MMR Software:
StampPro is a Windows-based United States stamp inventory and tracking program. It has a wide range of features, making it useful to the expert philatelist and novice alike. There's no need to reenter your stamp collection as StampPro contains a powerful importing utility. You can bring it in from practically any program format (Excel, DBF, XML, text, and CSV). You also can design your own reports and export your stamp data to practically any format (Excel, Word, HTML, RTF, XML, PDF, DBF, text, DIF, CSV, SYLK, LaTeX, SQL, and even the Windows Clipboard).
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Manage and organize your item collections.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Catalogue and track your loan out stamps.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Save the town of Yipe from evil monsters and help the king get ...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Create and organize lists, import lists from other files, and e...
- Manage and organize your CD collection.
- Organize and access your personal information and synchronize i...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Organize, monitor, sell, and update your stamp collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Manage and catalog your stamp collection by storing detailed in...
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Organize and manage your stamp collection.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your stamp collection.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does Not Contain Any Photos Of USA Stamps...."
Version: StampPro 6
Nonthing - It keeps trying to reinstall its self after the program is DELETED and removed from WINDOWS NT.
Everything as it keeps trying to reinstall its self after the program is DELETED and removed from WINDOWS NT. I think it has a bug or worm or something wrong with it. I will not down load from this site WWW.DOWNLOAD.COM again... Danger Danger