From Jordi Querol:
2 Players must erase squares crossing squares for differents sides: vertical-horizontal. When erasing squares active dificultys like balls in diferent direccions, squares movement and blink ball. Is a computer version of a caracteric of Etch-a-Sketch with square panel. Player A moves horizontally and Player B vertically. They move a ball crossing squares for different sides.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Allows you to make and receive calls directly from PC.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Race against the computer to reach the flag in a maze.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Race and help Alice and Rabbit find their way out of the maze.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Solve the problem of identifying all your computer cables.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: