The Spitfire is perhaps the most famous fighter of all times. This is a downloadable PDF file containing a design of the Spitfire Mk1 which you may cut out and shape into a 3D paper model.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- View PDF files with minimal additional features.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Enhance the design and functionality of your Adobe Captivate pr...
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Convert any document into high-quality PDF format.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Convert Excel or other spreadsheets to Doc, PDF, HTML, Image, o...
- Convert Word documents to PDF format.
- Split specified range of pages of your PDF files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage user passwords and .htpasswd files.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Combine many PDF files into one in a few clicks via GUI or comm...
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Use this PDF library to create Windows based applications.
- Create, edit and delete bookmarks in PDF files.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Split or merge PDF files by page or page range.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"requires adult dexterity and intuition"
Version: Spitfire Mk1 Card Model 1.00
No Intructions. Page 1 consists of numbered parts to cut out. Page 2 is a diagram that shows where each numbered part belongs within the plane. Without directions, the actual construction is left up to your imagination. I don't know if it flies, because I gave up.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content