From Theway Soft:
What is the most important when reading the articles? It is management. Imagine that if you are reading a long article, you may need to resume the reading after the break; you may have many articles to be read; you may want to review the articles read before. SpeechExpert is just the software which can read and manage the articles for you. Besides reading the articles in the Web pages, e-mails, documents and others, it can also manage them like those mentioned above for you.
Embed into Internet Explorer and grabs the articles in Internet. Articles reading and management. Multiple articles supported. Transparent float window supported which shows the sentence being read. Converts the articles into audio files including wave and MP3 formats. Auto shutdown feature. Full screen sliding supported for presentation and language education. Over ten languages and twenties voices supported. Multiple languages interface supported. Version 1.05 includes minor enhancements and fixes.
What's new in this version:
- several minor bugs are fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Choose from 18 voices and listen to the texts or their translat...
- Listen documents aloud in a human voice.
- TEMS is a mail program which is able to read aloud the mail to ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Use your browser to load and read blogs and news articles.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Listen to texts, time, date, clipboard contents, and reminders ...
- Verify voice through speech waves and control access to various...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Let your computer read and translate any selected text for you.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Listen, search, and read news from different Web sites.
- Translate your Skype chat messages into different languages.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Let a computer read aloud electronic texts for you.
- Bring together news from a variety of sources.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Make your computer read your e-mails and documents.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: