From t3h r3cr3at10n:
Do you like listening to your Mac speak things out? Do you wish that you could record it to an AIFF file? Do you want to record your mac doing this, so you can import it into GarageBand, iTunes or any other app that can read AIFF files? What about having your computer sing your lyrics for GarageBand? Then you need this app.
What's new in this version: 0.9: First version.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Rock the party with iTunes.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Digital video editing system.
- Broadcast live streaming audio across Internet radio from your ...
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- IM chat client (AOL Instant Messenger).
- Lets you create wild new sounds and music using a powerful soun...
- Synchronize iTunes libraries on multiple Macs.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Full-featured real-time video editor.