Smile Server is an integrated web applications development environment based on Smile, the AppleScript automation environment. With the Smile server license, you can receive and handle http requests (cgi and xml-rpc), and program web applications in AppleScript (visit an example). Smile is also a free XHTML editor, it can validate XML documents edited in Unicode windows and display HTML pages in its web browser windows. The technologies available to Smile's users include:
- a text editor for ASCII and Unicode, including XML editing features,
- a line-by-line script debugging terminal,
- a XML and p-list engine,
- an automated graphics generation engine,
- search-and-replace commands supporting Regular Expressions and Unicode text,
- the possibility to control external codes and third-party applications,
- maths processing commands,
- data visualization features (require the SmileLab paid license).
You can get a free, time-limited license for Smile Server: please visit this page.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Data visualization and automation software.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Zaurus remote access center.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Show link status of main Ethernet interface or remote server.
- XML-RPC graphical debugger.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Launch apps under the root user.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.