From The Byte Factory:
Ever wished you could just yell at your alarm clock, and it would turn off? Does reaching across the bed use too much energy in the morning? We hear you. Waking up should be an easier process, right? Now it is. Sleep Blaster is the alarm clock of the future. When the alarm rings, it gives you a chance to yell. When it hears you, it will stop the alarm! It's that simple.
But there's more: Sleep Blaster doesn't let you make mistakes. With its revolutionary Stupidity Prevention System technology, Sleep Blaster will notice if you set the alarm for an unlikely hour, and will make sure you know what you're doing!
What's new in this version: ADDEDâ?¢ Preference to put the computer to sleep when the sleep timer finishesFIXEDâ?¢Fixed a bug where the alarm would suddenly stop when using Dynamite Modeâ?¢Fixed a bug that would cause Sleep Blaster to crash if there\'s no music in the user\'s iTunes library
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Software keyboard.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- LED clock like MawMaw used to have.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Control iTunes and FrontRow from a remote control system.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Word game of deduction.
- Alternative to other mileage tracking apps that require recordi...
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Simple alarm clock.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: