CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Slacker is the most complete music service on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
With millions of songs, hundreds of expert-programmed stations and endless personalization, Slacker gives listeners anytime, anywhere access to the world's best music and entertainment.
Listen for free or subscribe and enjoy a commercial-free experience with offline listening and on-demand access to millions of songs and albums.
Let Slacker's team of music experts entertain you with more than 200 expert-programmed stations covering every imaginable genre or mood. Pick a genre station, or get specific and enter a song or artist, and you're on your way. Listeners can also personalize their experience with news, talk and sports from ABC, ESPN and more.
Subscribers can also customize Slacker to create stations as unique as they are. Easy-to-use tools make it a snap to build playlists, create custom stations or fine tune Slacker's expert-programmed content. Slacker makes it easy and personal.
What's new in this version: Support for additional sign-in option
More Products to Consider
- Turn your iPad into a music station with dynamic playsiskts and...
- Turn your iPhone into a flute-like instrument and play your fav...
- Stream friends iTunes music libraries to your iPhone and access...
- Get the music creation studio on your iPhone.
- Scratch, mix, and add FX to your music with this pocket DJ appl...
- Discover music and follow your favorite artists via Twitter.
- Manage your personal events and get reminded about your life ev...
- Record and publish songs over internet from your iPhone.
- Defend your kingdom against the invading stick figure army on y...
- Record ideas, to-do lists, or even entire lectures on your iPho...
- Stay connected with your friends anytime, anywhere with Yahoo! ...
- X-rays, CAT scans, fluoroscopy (including angiography/angioplas...
- Rate your photos on a scale of 1 to 5 stars and sort them.
- Get recipes for thousands of cocktails from your iPhone or iPod...
- Use bombs, teleporting pads, push blocks, dodge shooters and gu...
- Get the music player and mixer application for your iPhone.
- Search Yelp for businesses and reviews on your iPhone.
- BPM/time counter.
- Safe Browser is the most popular parental control app for the i...
- Listen to Radio NRJ and all of its exclusive live streams.
- The iYodl App - the Oktoberfest Application for your iPhone and...
- Get eighties style boombox of the future for your iPhone or iPo...
- Listen to the music with variety of stage scenes, human dance m...
- Calculate material quantities, costs and allowances.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worked great, then disappeared"
Version: Slacker Radio for iPhone 4.0.203
This app worked great for me for many months using the free account. It gave the full web site player experience.
After some period of time without trouble, possibly after an upgrade, the app disappeared. I can still upgrade it, but the icon is gone and search doesn't find it. I've tried uninstalling it from iTunes, syncing, reinstalling it, then syncing, to no avail. I don't know if this problem is Slacker's or iOS's, but it's annoying!
So long as the app doesn't disappear, you should find it an excellent interface to the Slacker service.