SiteSwap is a freeware juggling animation program for the palm pilot. SiteSwap allows you to Generate random siteswap patterns, select out of a list, or make up your own on the go. Then it will juggle the pattern for you so you can see what it looks like. SiteSwap does not support multiplex or synchronous notation (yet), but will accept normal siteswap notations. Now includes a powerful siteswap generator. You can generate multiplex, synchronous, synchronous, and passing patterns. These can then be copied and pasted into the siteswap input dialog to view the patterns. Since the animator only supports asynchronous non-muliplex solo patterns (i.e. vanilla siteswaps), you won't actually be able to animate those siteswaps with this program. You can however, paste them into another siteswap animator that does (e.g. JuggleMaster Palm).
More Products to Consider
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Find definitions of American English words.
- Check spelling and meaning of English words, phrases, derivativ...
- Protect your BlackBerry devices security against viruses, malwa...
- Synchronize your mobile device with Google Maps to find destina...
- Cast Vedic horoscopes on your Palm.
- Read entire Bible with full search function.
- Refer to your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for word definition.
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Watch weather information on your mobile phone.
- Expand your knowledge of human anatomy and physiology with the ...
- Read and search Quran on your Pocket PC.
- Indulge Yourself with the best illustrated Bible on Your PDA.
- Look up dictionary and thesaurus with over 100,000 entries on y...
- Get Encyclopedia Britannica on your mobile device.
- Run PocketC applets on your Palm.
- Helps a pilot calculate headwind, tailwind, and crosswind.
- Format a number (e.g. 12,345).
- Keep track homework assignments/test/school project/exam.
- Bring a comprehensive English dictionary and thesaurus to your ...
- Put PC-based info in the palm of your hand.
- Manage and generate reports of your pool business.
- Track amount spent on lottery games.
- Desktop compiler for the PocketC language.