Simple Port Forwarding works with WebPages and not directly with your router. No different than using Firefox, IE or any other browser to setup port forwarding yourself. The program works by automating the process for you. So whether you don't understand how to forward ports, or you're simply looking for an easier way to forward ports then this program is for you. The main interface of the program is small and clean. Giving options of seeing what is going to be forwarded to the router and how many entries and ports it will use in the process. You have the ability to save your list and send it to another user of the program. An example would be, lets say you have a family member who lives far from you and doesn't really understand port forwarding, so instead of spending a lot of time over the phone walking them through it you can simply have them use the program and have them load the list and update their router, then your all done. Now that's a time saver.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Remote access PC & Mac, Fix PCs automatically, transfer files a...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Access remote computer by port forwarding until the destination...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Count the number of lines in a selected string.
- Open the link's host in a window or tab.
- Restore and keep your preferred browser settings or email setti...
- Control and adjust power supply of a UPS.
- Forward connections to other hosts and ports.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- View message boxes of Windows.
- Set your Quake 3 preferences.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content