From LaserSoft Imaging:
SilverFast Ai scanner software sets a new standard for ease of control and sophistication for desktop scanners (film and flatbed). SilverFast Ai is high-end scanning and image optimization software from LaserSoft Imaging, a pioneer in desktop high-end imaging.
SilverFast is now available for more than 320 scanners and digital cameras running under Mac (also OS-X) and Windows. For your Nikon-Scanner (LS 4000ED). Version 6.6.0r3 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 6.6.0r3 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Get a scanning and image processing application.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Driver for Brother scanners.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Get software files for Macintosh SideWinder 3D Pro joystick.
- SilverFast SE / Ai - professional Results in Scanning and Image...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Read and process the RAW data files as if directly accessing im...
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"easy to use - great results"
Version: SilverFast Ai Nikon LS 4000ED (Mac) 6.6.0r3
Nikon discontinued supporting their scanner software, so I looked for an alternative. I'm happy about stumbling upon SilverFast.
It's fast, easy to use and comes up with wonderful scans.
In Addition: I'm able to scan my kodachromes now, finally :)
I've nothing to complain.