From LaserSoft Imaging:
SilverFast SE / Ai 6.6 Scanner Software scores with improved features: 64bit HDRi, Multi-Exposure, iSRD, IT8 Scanner Calibration and ICC Printer Calibration, Kodachrome Features, Auto-Frame, Auto-Sharpening, Gamma-Optimization, NegaFix, Movies for beginners and more. SilverFast SE for beginners, SilverFast Ai for advanced users and SilverFast Pro Studio for experts: scanner and imaging software for any needs.
SilverFast software for scanners, digital cameras, print and image processing brings the best out of all devices. LaserSoft Imaging offers individually adjusted solutions for hundreds of flatbed scanners, film scanners and digital cameras untapping the full potential of each device.
A SilverFast software overview:
- SilverFast SE / Ai (scanner software): THE scanner software per se, for perfect scans
- SilverFast HDR (imaging software): 48Bit/64Bit HDRi image processing, RAW data processing, PhotoShop obsolete
- SilverFast Archive Suite (Ai + HDR): combination of scanner and imaging software, the optimum archiving tool
- SilverFast DC (digital camera software): optimize and archive your images using a RAW workflow
- SilverFast PrinTao (printer software): easy but color-true printing like you need it
SilverFast was awarded by the EDP as the best color management software in 2008. Calibrate your scanner and printer or your digital camera using SilverFast and the high-quality calibration targets from LaserSoft Imaging for color-true results.
Many photographers prefer the improved dust and scratch removal tool iSRD; it's even usable for Kodachromes.
You can download and extensively test demo versions for Windows and Macintosh for free. Add value to your current equipment without purchasing new hardware by using SilverFast.
What's new in this version:
New Ektar 100 NegaFix profile PhotoShop CS5 & Elements 9 support HDRi format added, all iSRD scanner versions now save 64-bit files with infrared data Improved automatic iSRD mode Improved Kodachrome features Win7 & Snow Leopard support New Hot-Folder feature New camera profiles