From Marc Mennigmann:
The Shift Key Suite is a powerful collection of applications to extend the functionality of most of the password protection systems for Macintosh computers. But : "Why Do I Want To Disable The Shift Key?" Holding down the Shift key when launching your Macintosh will prevent all extensions to load at start-up.. This is an interesting feature when you have start-up crashes from incompatible extensions and controlpanels. However, if your system is running smooth, you may want to protect your computer with a password protection or a similar application/extension. Most password protections for the Mac are extensions or controlpanels. Therefore you can simply bypass them when holding down the Shift key at start-up. This is where the "SKS" comes in. It gives you the option to disable the Shift key only for the start-up time. After your Mac booted, the Shift key works as it always worked when you worked with your Mac.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Small Security Program-Download Fixed!.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Hide and protect files and folders. Receive mail with iSight ca...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Encrypt your valuable sensitive data.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Network protocol analysis app: deep inspection, live capture & ...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Store passwords, logins, notes, then sync to your mobile phone ...
- Monitor your home and your loved ones from anywhere - with any ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Shutdown your Mac after time machine backup completes.
- Protect the Data You Share & Store in the Cloud.
- Backup and restore files & prefs for different apps.
- Monitor user activity on your Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook A...