From The Marketing Guys:
Shell Maker is a scripting language for creating Shell apps for PDA Toobox(tm) applications to add new features and extend the functionality of PDA Toolbox. No runtime, unlimited distribution. A support forum is at PDAT Nuts & Bolts and of course email.
What's new in this version:
- All Shell Apps are compiled (unregistered has a demo screen at startup).
- Added ability to create a new script (tSTR) resource directly.
- Added ability to export application scripts
- Fixed Error Status when "$App.Errors N" is in effect
- Support for new commands
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- 81 fables with morals listed.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Solve linear algebraic systems.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Be on time without having to remember all your appointments.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Run your restaurant business and use PDA as a POS client.
- Simple application environment.