Drag photos to an icon or folder on your desktop and have them delivered to your friends and family without the need for uploading to or downloading from a Web site or for using e-mail. This program is multiplatform and works through firewalls, proxies, and NATs. It only delivers photos, so it's guaranteed virus-immune and the safest way to send photos. The program is excellent for making repetitive sharing as simple as possible. Receivers of photos view them in a standard Web browser, but, since the photos are on their computers, they can use any application they want for viewing, organizing, or modifying. Viewers can request full-resolution versions with a single click. As new photos are saved in a folder, they are automatically delivered to the friends and family associated with that folder. ShareALot is great for sharing photos for children's team sports and family reunions, or just for fun.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a number of bugs
- Better support for tracking progress of photo delivery
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- For viewing and managing digital photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create photo albums and share them online.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Sign your digital photos by text or date.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.