Sendmail Enabler is an application which allows you to configure sendmail in OS X with just one click. It also installs a POP3 server, which could allow you to run a fully-functioning mail server in minutes - if you've got the router, dns, firewall, port mapping, and all the rest of the stuff correct, of course ;-).
What's new in this version: Added support for sendmail's Masquerade feature. Also, it now takes a look at sendmail's queues before it starts up sendmail. If necessary, it will create the queues and set their permissions correctly.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Access and manage a mail server.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Royal TSX provides easy and secure access to your remote system...
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Update and enhance various functions of your Xserve.
- High-end mail server app.
- DNS setup for OS X Server 10.x.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Telnet, SSH, SSH2, modem, ISDN terminal emulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: