Sendmail Enabler is an application which allows you to configure sendmail in OS X with just one click. It also installs a POP3 server, which could allow you to run a fully-functioning mail server in minutes - if you've got the router, dns, firewall, port mapping, and all the rest of the stuff correct, of course ;-).
What's new in this version: Added support for sendmail's Masquerade feature. Also, it now takes a look at sendmail's queues before it starts up sendmail. If necessary, it will create the queues and set their permissions correctly.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Access and manage a mail server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Mail server.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Update and enhance various functions of your Xserve.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Firewall configuration & management system.
- Graph & log network activity of local/remote computers.
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: