Sendmail Enabler is an application which allows you to configure sendmail in OS X with just one click. It also installs a POP3 server, which could allow you to run a fully-functioning mail server in minutes - if you've got the router, dns, firewall, port mapping, and all the rest of the stuff correct, of course ;-).
What's new in this version: Added support for sendmail's Masquerade feature. Also, it now takes a look at sendmail's queues before it starts up sendmail. If necessary, it will create the queues and set their permissions correctly.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Access and manage a mail server.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Mail server.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Update and enhance various functions of your Xserve.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: