From AppleBit Technologies:
Seize The ARD allows you to share Apple Remote Desktop preferences with other users, reducing the amount of time configuring a users ARD settings. Preferences such as computers , scripts, scanners, smart lists, and so on can be configured on one machine and shared out to other users running Apple Remote Desktop. This also provides the ability to manage what is available to other users. Great for multiple labs and staff that want to use the same exact settings and views and allows the administrator to centralize the management of the Remote Desktop and what computers are accessible in lists. This is great for environments where you may want to standardize your Remote Desktop settings, for example, Unix Tasks or Group lists. From a single computer you are able to make these changes.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue with Architecture detection - certain PPC machines architecture could not be detected, which is needed info to download the proper plist.
- Corrected the documentation file to update the folder name from ARDLists to SeizeTheARD. Also added better description on how to setup the SeizeTheARD folder.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Load and display designer desktops on your monitor.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Lets you take "snapshots" of system preferences, like brightnes...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.