From AppleBit Technologies:
Seize The ARD allows you to share Apple Remote Desktop preferences with other users, reducing the amount of time configuring a users ARD settings. Preferences such as computers , scripts, scanners, smart lists, and so on can be configured on one machine and shared out to other users running Apple Remote Desktop. This also provides the ability to manage what is available to other users. Great for multiple labs and staff that want to use the same exact settings and views and allows the administrator to centralize the management of the Remote Desktop and what computers are accessible in lists. This is great for environments where you may want to standardize your Remote Desktop settings, for example, Unix Tasks or Group lists. From a single computer you are able to make these changes.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue with Architecture detection - certain PPC machines architecture could not be detected, which is needed info to download the proper plist.
- Corrected the documentation file to update the folder name from ARDLists to SeizeTheARD. Also added better description on how to setup the SeizeTheARD folder.
More Products to Consider
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Speed up your Mac, troubleshoot issues, perform diagnostics, sh...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Menubar app for connection to RDP sessions.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Load and display designer desktops on your monitor.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Communication tool with a built-in whiteboard for improved coll...
- Lets you take "snapshots" of system preferences, like brightnes...
- Analyze your Wi-Fi data.