SeeToo is a Web-based application that allows individuals to invite friends and family to watch home videos with them in real time. Founded in 2007, SeeToo users share video files of any size without the burden of uploading them to another site.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"it is a Malware"
it is a male ware. you can not uninstall it! specially with firefox. do not install it.
"Easy Way to Put Videos on Web Page, Blog, Forum &More"
Socusoft Web Video Player:
Easy to use
Add any video to your site
Support adding target URL of ads
Cool themes for web videos
- Show/Hide of video play list and playback feature
Easy to publish web videos and embedded player
Not compatible with Mac
Easy Way to Put Videos on Web Pages, Blogs, Forums, eBay Auctions, MySpace and More
Web videos are becoming more and more popular. One of the notable features is that web videos can be played directly on the web. Businessmen may want to add web videos to their sites for a better view of their companies and products. Web designers may need to add web videos to their sites to enrich multimedia content. Video fans may also want to create amazing web videos easily and share them with their families and friends directly. Some other people may even want to promote their products or websites by adding advertisements or links to web videos. Socusoft Web Video Player provides a perfect solution to the above mentioned.
Socusoft Web Video Player is an easy-to-use yet powerful application for creating web videos with an embedded player which can be placed directly into the webpage. It enables you to share your video clips with your family and friends more easily, you may just send them a link of the video page. The streaming videos on your site can be played directly and instantly due to an embedded player.
Below are some notable features of this program:
-- Easy to use
-- No flash knowledge or skills required
-- Single/batch FLV video(s) input
-- Single/multiple video conversion of various formats into FLV or other formats
-- Add any video to your site
-- Quick editing of video file properties such as adding target URL of ads
-- Cool themes for web videos
-- Rich parameter settings for web videos
-- Show/Hide of video play list and playback feature
-- Extremely easy to publish web videos and embedded player
-- Convenient to get ready-made files for Dreamweaver or FrontPage
Detail of the features: http://www.web-video-player.com/webvieoplayer.php
Download the program: http://www.web-video-player.com/download.php
Simple Steps to Publish Videos on Web Pages, Blogs, Forums, eBay Auctions, MySpace and More
1. Add Video
Go to the first step "Video" and click the button "Add" to add flash video (flv) files.
2. Choose Themes
Turn to the second step "Themes" and choose player themes for your video.
Now you can publish web videos and the embedded player for your website or blog at the last step "Publish".
As the way to embed videos into web pages or put videos on blogs, forums, eBay Auctions, MySpace and more, we will take one as an example.
How to embed your web video into the webpage?
When you have finished publishing your web video, click the button "Open Output Folder", as shown below:
In the folder, there is a file named "fs_aux.html". You may right click the file and choose open it with "Text" program. You may also go to Start Menu>Programs>Accessories> "Text" program and open it. Then, drag the file "fs_aux.html" to the "Text" program. You may see the code like this:
Copy the code highlighted above from "<object>" to "</object>" into your webpage.
1. If you use Dreamweaver or FrontPage, you need to switch the mode from design view to code view.
2. You also need to copy all the files and sub-folders in the output folder to the same folder of your own html file. If you put these files in another folder, please change the code "sample.swf?xml_path=music video.xml" by adding correct path before the SWF and XML file.
Though I find the title "share large files" a bit misleading - this isn't a file sharing software, this is my new thing to do with live videos. Easy, idiot proof and free. It just works.
hmmm... I wish the video could be larger and on my Vista PC it was a bit clunky with video memory shadow, but it still worked just fine
"revolutionary way to watch video"
This is the first software I have seen that makes sharing video a breeze, these guys were able to completely eliminate the upload process from sharing, just point click and start watching together in 5 seconds.
I would love to have a way to keep some videos on the server, bigger video screen would be nice