From VanDyke Software:
SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol. For SSH, Telnet, Telnet/SSL, RLogin, serial, and TAPI protocols, SecureCRT provides secure remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling. SecureCRT has a multi-session tabbed interface with extensive session management and customization, including named sessions and firewalls, toolbars, menus, keymaps, fonts, cursors, and color schemes. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. Automate routine tasks with powerful scripting capabilities.
Version 6.0.2 delivers time-saving features including support for moving tabs between windows and a button bar that allows you to map frequently used commands, scripts, and menu functions.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0.2 delivers time-saving features including support for moving tabs between windows and a button bar that allows you to map frequently used commands, scripts, and menu functions.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content