CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download (604MB).
Second Sight is a psychological thriller that plays like a movie: combining stealth and shooter action, Second Sight gives you the feel of being in a blockbuster film! Meet John Vattic, a man haunted by flashbacks, after being part of a surgical experiment. His only choice is to escape and figure out what happened to him. As Vattic struggles to piece together the past and present, players will uncover a strange chain of events leading to a fatal conspiracy.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Read various psychological thrillers or mysteries and the super...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Convert video, rip DVD, save to MP4 for iPhone.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Create movies for Symbian smart phones with Real Player One.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Convert your DVDs and other multimedia to Microsoft Zune compat...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Rip DVD, IFO, and VOB files into various video formats.
- Access a database of over 7000 movie information files.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create slideshows from videos of any format.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Record Windows desktop and applications into Adobe Flash video ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Turn your computer into a home theater system with this enhance...
- Build a self-service photo kiosk.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Capture, edit, and deliver video online, on air, on disc, and o...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Second Sight 1
Awesome! I wil be buying the full version.
Only 15min of Gameplay, and the controls are a bit hard to configure. Sure, there's a readme, and there's a refrence manual, but if you want to jump right into the game, and your not use to games like this one, you will be spending sometime figuring out the Controls, while in gameplay.