CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download (604MB).
Second Sight is a psychological thriller that plays like a movie: combining stealth and shooter action, Second Sight gives you the feel of being in a blockbuster film! Meet John Vattic, a man haunted by flashbacks, after being part of a surgical experiment. His only choice is to escape and figure out what happened to him. As Vattic struggles to piece together the past and present, players will uncover a strange chain of events leading to a fatal conspiracy.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Fight an army of demons and devils in this action RPG.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Update Painkiller to version 1.2 with this patch.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Fight your enemy in a ruthless battle.
- Strengthen your brotherhood/sisterhood to bring new life to bat...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Help three wise-cracking rodents save their forest from develop...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Plays Macromedia Flash files.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Stay alive while patrolling enemy territories.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Second Sight 1
Awesome! I wil be buying the full version.
Only 15min of Gameplay, and the controls are a bit hard to configure. Sure, there's a readme, and there's a refrence manual, but if you want to jump right into the game, and your not use to games like this one, you will be spending sometime figuring out the Controls, while in gameplay.