Second Copy automatically copies files and folders from one location to another on the local drives, across the network, or to removable drives such as USB, CD-RW/DVD, or on network storage devices. It works in the background. Simply tell Second Copy which files to copy, where and when to copy them, and forget about it. Its easy-to-use setup wizard helps to define "profiles" that describe the source and the destination location, and the frequency at which to copy the files. It monitors the source files and automatically copies the new or changed files to the destination. It can compress and encrypt the files using the built-in compression utility. Automatic scheduling includes specific days of the week, hours of the day, or any desired time intervals. New features include 256-bit AES encryption, FTP support, e-mail notification, and support to run as a service, PKZip compatible compression, two-way file synchronization, and the ability to archive up to 25 old versions of files.
Version 126.96.36.199 added ShowPreview option to main screen pop-up menu, fixed SetFocus problem on Browse button in Profile Wizard, and changed profile Wizard and Options to accommodate large fonts.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: SetFocus problem on Browse button in Profile Wizard
- Changed: Preview dialogue does not show folders
- Changed: Profile Wizard and Options dialogs to accommodate large fonts
- Added: ShowPreview option to main screen pop-up menu
- Fixed: Problems with USB volume insertion
- FTP profile automatically sets OverwriteNewerFiles if profile is using archive bit