CNET Editors' review
The exploding popularity of digital photography has given rise to a variety of different means for displaying digital photos. We've seen many programs that seek to reproduce the experience of flipping through a physical photo album by creating a digital version that can be paged through, just like the real thing. Normally, creating digital albums is a fairly simple process, but Seaside Book Manager makes it entirely too difficult. We like the idea of digital photo albums, but this is not the way to do it.
The problem with Seaside Book Manager is simply that its interface is a disaster. The layout makes no sense, and basic tasks like adding and arranging images are way more difficult than they need to be. It's not that we couldn't figure out how to create a photo book eventually--there are ways to add photos, edit the cover, adjust the size of the book, and even add music--but there was no rhyme or reason to any of it. To its credit, the program's online Help file is fairly detailed, but we've seen plenty of other photo book programs that have intuitive, step-by-step interfaces, and we can't imagine why anyone would choose Seaside Book Manager over one of those other programs. Sure, this program works, but there are many other ways to achieve the same--or better--results that are much less of a hassle.
Seaside Book Manager is free. It installs a desktop icon without asking but uninstalls cleanly. We do not recommend this program.
Seaside Book Manager software creates digital photo albums with music. You can turn over pages like a real book. Created photo albums can be opened to the public on your Web pages. This software has two faces, one is management software of digital photo albums, and another one is a bookstack view that seems to stacking real books. When you use only one bookshelf, this software can be used as a freeware. Please buy a license when you want to use two bookshelves or more. It features you can save photo albums in your machine, and can upload to the Web to share with other people, created photo albums are look like real book, you can turn over pages like a real book, you can add music to photo albums, you can create photo albums only by drag-and-drop pictures, and can manage created photo albums intuitively.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.12 updated common library.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Display your digital photos in a 3D photo album, virtual art ga...
- Add the copyright sign, text, watermarks, and dates to photos o...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Sort and view your digital images.
- Create, view, publish, and share your collections of digital pi...
- Create your own photo albums and share them online.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create and publish digital photo albums.
- Organize your photos and create a photo album.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Orgnize eBooks, PDF files, and hardcopy books.
- Create and print an album of your digital photos.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1