ScreenSharingMenulet searches for local and Back to My Mac hosts which are available via Remote Frame Buffer. Found hosts will be displayed in the menu with name and IP-address (optional). Just select a menu item to connect to the appropriate computer. Add ScreenSharingMenulet to the startup items to keep it permanently in the menu bar.
What's new in this version: Added the ability to import and export custom hosts.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Mikogo is a free desktop sharing tool for web conferencing with...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Manage your To-Do list for Mac OS X.
- Manipulate pic controls of supported usb monitors.
- Manage iCal To Do items from menu bar.
- Companion Mac app for using an Android phone as a remote contro...
- GUI for the SETI@home command line client.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content