ScreenFlow is a popular screen-recording and editing tool for creating screencasts, such as presentations, tutorials, and product demos, on your Mac. This app can handle every aspect of pulling together a screencast, from high-quality screen capture (including the ability to grab iSight and DV camera data, and mic and computer audio) to editing and exporting, with built-in YouTube publishing.
Thanks to ScreenFlow's fairly intuitive interface (now with even more time-saving shortcuts and contextual menus), even novice users can assemble a basic screencast. Experienced users, on the other hand, will appreciate the app's more sophisticated touches, such as the ability to freeze frames, adjust clip and transition speed (with 2D and 3D transitions), and apply saturation, brightness, and contrast to clips. Recent updates have also added the useful ability to create standalone Flash files, with the video, html, and player all embedded in the file.
All in all, ScreenFlow is one of the best apps of its kind for the Mac--and as a bonus, it even comes with a Flip4Mac WMV Studio serial number.
With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
What's new in this version:
- When splitting a clip in the timeline (using upper-case T), the clip to the right of the split line is now selected
- Improved French and German translations
- Fixed diagonal skew on exported video when exporting using certain Intel HD chips
- Fixed error causing the loss of a few pixels on the left side of image during export in certain workflows
- Fixed strange behavior on certain video scale actions
- Fixed anti-aliasing on rotated clips
- Fixed the max... See all new features »