CNET Editors' review
ScreenFlow is a popular screen-recording and editing tool for creating screencasts, such as presentations, tutorials, and product demos, on your Mac. This app can handle every aspect of pulling together a screencast, from high-quality screen capture (including the ability to grab iSight and DV camera data, and mic and computer audio) to editing and exporting, with built-in YouTube publishing.
Thanks to ScreenFlow's fairly intuitive interface (now with even more time-saving shortcuts and contextual menus), even novice users can assemble a basic screencast. Experienced users, on the other hand, will appreciate the app's more sophisticated touches, such as the ability to freeze frames, adjust clip and transition speed (with 2D and 3D transitions), and apply saturation, brightness, and contrast to clips. Recent updates have also added the useful ability to create standalone Flash files, with the video, html, and player all embedded in the file.
All in all, ScreenFlow is one of the best apps of its kind for the Mac--and as a bonus, it even comes with a Flip4Mac WMV Studio serial number.ScreenFlow for Mac - Create screencats, presentations, and tutorials on your Mac - Download Video Previews:
With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video. The finished result is a QuickTime or Windows Media movie, ready for publishing to your Web site or blog or directly to YouTube or Vimeo. Use ScreenFlow to create high-quality software demos, tutorials, app previews, training, presentations and more.
What's new in this version:
- When splitting a clip in the timeline (using upper-case T), the clip to the right of the split line is now selected
- Improved French and German translations
- Fixed diagonal skew on exported video when exporting using certain Intel HD chips
- Fixed error causing the loss of a few pixels on the left side of image during export in certain workflows
- Fixed strange behavior on certain video scale actions
- Fixed anti-aliasing on rotated clips
- Fixed the max... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Create movies from camcorder videos and common videos.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is very annoying."
Version: ScreenFlow 3 3.0.6
It worked at first.
It didn't work after a few recordings, it just wouldn't let me record.
The only problem really is that it stopped letting me record! The record button just didn't show up, and eventually I just stopped using it. Please fix this, because besides this, it's great.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content