From Deep Sky Technologies:
SMTP Client Deux is a 4th Dimension component which provides a complete implementation of the SMTP protocol. SMTP Client Deux works on top of the commercial TCP Deux 4D component. With the SMTP Client Deux component, a 4th Dimension developer has a complete implementation of the SMTP protocol from within 4D. The protocol relies on the TCP Deux component for all TCP communication needs, thereby removing any reliance on current or future TCP plugins which are available for use in 4D. The implementation of SMTP within the SMTP Client Deux component also eliminates long standing bugs and anomalies that have existed in plugin implementations of the SMTP protocol.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Answer a practice test as preparation for your real estate exam...
- 4D component for running HTTP & HTTPS requests.
- Add labels to a chart series in your spreadsheet.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- 4D component provides flexible TCP level server.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Add a modification of one of the SimShow skins.
- Connect to an ODBC router network server.
- Simulates Linux and Unix commands on the Windows system.
- Add FTP capabilities to your Windows applications.