- Multithreading construction ensures maximum efficiency of the sending and receiving messages process
- Receiving messages sent by users to special (short) numbers (contests, surveys, voting services etc.)
- Possibility to send and receive SMS and EMS messages, messages containing images, animations, logos, sounds etc.
- Possibility to send and receive seven-bit text messages, eight-bit messages with binary data as well as text messages encoded in Unicode (UCS2) standard
- Full information about the message delivery status
- Support for messages containing user header (UDH) and for encrypted messages
- Possibility to send messages in Direct Display mode (FlashSMS)
- Possibility to attach an alphanumeric signature to messages
- Network connection keep-alive functionality
- Possibility to use in .NET environment and all environments that support ActiveX (also in ASP environment.)
- Tested in cooperation with many SMSC configurations
What's new in this version:
- Executable demo applications are now capable of sending UNICODE messages in Windows 2000/XP.