From Planex USA:
ExpressCard/34 interface Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specifications. Compliant with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 specifications Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. Supports USB data transfer rates of up to 5000 Mbps. Add the latest SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to your notebook! Two USB 3.0 Ports to Support Multiple Devices. Providing speeds up to 10x faster than that of USB 2.0, this USB 3.0 card enables you to access your data and transfer files much faster than USB 2.0, by adding two USB 3.0 ports to your laptop or desktop PC.The new SuperSpeed USB supports transfer rates up to 5Gbps, while still providing connectivity and support for older USB 2.0 480Mbps) and 1.1 (12Mbps) devices. Backwards compatible with previous USB standards. Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specs. Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.96 specifications. Fully supports the following USB Communication Types: Control/Bulk/Interrupt/Isochronous Transfer. Support USB transfer speeds of 5Gbps (Super Speed), 480Mbps (High Speed), 12Mbps (Full Speed), and 1.5Mbps (Low Speed). Supports up to 127 USB devices connected to a single interface. (Requires additional USB hubs to obtain this number). USB ports are Hot Swapping and Plug-and-Play compliant.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Keep read-only program databases in VFS.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Audio engine.
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- A mobile development tool.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Free BASIC interpreter.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- Edit text files and create a compressesd or self-extracting fil...
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Write programs for your Palm.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Run Pocket C applets w/o the compiler.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- BASIC interpreter for Palm.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.