From Emil 'HypErioN' Attlid:
The Gothisum map was an Honorable Mention in Human Head Studios' mapping contest. It is a medium-sized deathmatch ma with a quite original theme. It uses Hell.utx, but in a special way. The map takes place on a mountaintop fortress of some kind, and it's possible to go outside, and to fall down. The lighting is as dark as possible, without ruining the gameplay.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Fire a sniper shot through your enemy's skull.
- Try a map for Halo CE with a medieval twist.
- Sneak and hide thourgh Everon Island from east to north.
- Enjoy some varied gameplay in this custom multiplayer map for H...
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Try to get ahead in the race to exploit the New World.
- Check out this multiplayer map for Halo.
- Explore an underwater temple.
- Try one map from Sam Fisher's deadly adventure online or over L...