The Rove Mobile Admin Client is a smartphone- and tablet-enabled client for the Rove Mobile Admin mobile IT management solution. Rove Mobile Admin is a highly secure client-server solution that allows you to monitor and manage your IT environment from your smartphone or tablet. Once the Rove Mobile Admin Client software is installed on your device, you can connect through your Rove Mobile Admin Server installed behind your corporate firewall to receive real-time alerts to IT issues and access the servers and systems on your network that you want to manage. Real-time alerts to IT issues, right on your smartphone or tablet Diagnose, triage and resolve IT issues directly from your smartphone or tablet Get the job done anywhere, anytime FEATURES Rove Mobile Admin gives access to many systems and services, including: Real-time Dashboard - alerts from the following monitoring and incident management systems: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, BMC Performance Manager Portal, Nagios Monitoring, BMC Remedy Service Desk, CA Service Desk Monitoring: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, BMC Performance Manager Portal, Nagios Monitoring Virtualization: VMware Infrastructure, Microsoft Hyper-V Incident Management: BMC Remedy Service Desk, CA Service Desk Remote Access: RDP and VNC, SSH and Telnet, HP iLO Mail: Microsoft Exchange, Domino Windows: Command Prompt, Event Viewer, Local Users and Groups, File Explorer, Printers, Restart, Scheduled Tasks, Shared Folders, Services, System Information, Task Manager, Terminal Services, PowerShell, Dial-up Connections Mobile Device Administration: BES, Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager Directory Services: Active Directory, Novell Console SERVER SOFTWARE Note that http://roveit.com/downloads/MobileAdmin/6.0/6.0.10790/MobileAdminInstaller.exe is a direct download link. To download the Rove Mobile Admin Server go to http://www.roveit.com/trial to obtain a free trial.
What's new in this version: Version 6.1 introduces a Dashboard that aggregates alerts, alarms, notifications and tickets from the industry's most popular IT monitoring and incident management systems, including Nagios, BMC Remedy Service Desk, BMC Performance. Support for CA Service Desk, Symantec NetBackup, and Microsoft Exchange 2010.
More Products to Consider
- Control your computer remotely from your Android device.
- Create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot on your mobile phone.
- Connect automatically to free Wi-Fi networks.
- Be more productive using the device you already own to get more...
- Enable tethering via Wifi and Bluetooth for your Android device...
- Provide a fast, secure, and feature packed VNC client.
- Manage and control your Android devices wirelessly from a web b...
- Control a computer from your Android phone/tablet remotely.
- Scan wireless network and display the list of all connected dev...
- Turn your phone into a Wireless Ad-hoc HotSpot (root users).
- Transform your phone into remote mouse, keyboard, and even voic...
- Wake up your PC remotely anywhere and anytime.
- Access and control your Mac or Windows PC remotely right from y...
- Share files with other mobile, tablet, or PC.
- Nice and functional WiFi scanner.
- Enable or disable your 3G, EDGE, or GPRS with one click.
- Provide SSL-VPN Client for Android.
- Enable tethering for rooted handset via USB.
- Simple Bluetooth toggle widget (1x1).
- Access the desktop, run applications, change settings and acces...
- Provide monitoring and rebooting for Linux and VMware servers.
- Download the Bomgar support client at the direction of your sup...
- OS Monitor is a small tool, let you monitor android system.Proc...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content