From Acclaim Entertainment:
In Rise 2 Resurrection you assume the role of Coton, a cyborg created by an Electrocorp scientist to destroy a rogue robot called the Supervisor. After defeating Coton in the first installment of Rise of the Robots, she (the Supervisor takes a female form) destroyed his body and kept his mind alive, integrating his essence into her neuralnet as a tutor for her subservient droids. Once they realized that Coton had failed, the scientists hatched another plan to overcome the Supervisor. They introduced an A-virus, or Anarchy virus, into the neural net that all the Supervisor's robots were plugged into. Now the virus has reached Coton's consciousness and he has formed an escape plan. Download his knowledge and abilities into one of the subordinate robots and battle his way out.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Add social media applications in your game with ease.
- Modify your computer's settings to increase your gaming perform...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Improve your PC and Internet speed performance.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play a 3D tank shooting game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Travel through 15 levels, fighting the most classic of monsters...
- Put on your armor, grab your sword, and face with courage the m...
- Browse and download games of your choice.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Solve mathematical problems and check your mathematical skills.
- Beat an army of robots and conquer ingenious objectives.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Fly on a small spaceship and destroy hordes of enemies.
- Shoot alien objects before they hit your spaceship.