From Acclaim Entertainment:
In Rise 2 Resurrection you assume the role of Coton, a cyborg created by an Electrocorp scientist to destroy a rogue robot called the Supervisor. After defeating Coton in the first installment of Rise of the Robots, she (the Supervisor takes a female form) destroyed his body and kept his mind alive, integrating his essence into her neuralnet as a tutor for her subservient droids. Once they realized that Coton had failed, the scientists hatched another plan to overcome the Supervisor. They introduced an A-virus, or Anarchy virus, into the neural net that all the Supervisor's robots were plugged into. Now the virus has reached Coton's consciousness and he has formed an escape plan. Download his knowledge and abilities into one of the subordinate robots and battle his way out.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Learn how to roll with life's punches and how to quickly get ba...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Read various author's humorous life experiences.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Compute hash, encrypt, and decrypt files, memory buffer, and st...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Face combat as a mercenary in a war-torn world.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.