RipTiger is an easy-to-use and powerful program to capture Web video and online TV. Ultimate version also is capable of converting the video to various popular formats (MP4, AVI/DivX, WMV) and optionally transferring it to your iPod. Just start RipTiger, play your Web video or online TV as usual and RipTiger saves it automatically. No additional click or configuration hassle. RipTiger does everything in the background for you.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Play, create, and stream high-quality video.
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Back up your DVD movies to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindl...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 101 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The best downloader I've tried so far"
Version: RipTiger 3.3.1
I have to download lots of online videos from various websites almost everyday. That's why I was looking for a reliable program which will support downloading from the maximum number of sites and will preserve the original video quality. I've tried lots of downloaders, both freeware and shareware, and I should say that RipTiger is the best. I've been using it for several months and so far it has been able to download videos from all sites I've needed. In addition, it's really easy to use, as it downloads videos automatically as you watch them in your browser. And of course it's very convenient that it can work as video converter too - I use this feature all the time to be able to put downloaded videos to my iPod.
Mb there are some cons, but I haven't noticed any yet.
I would definitely recommend this product for those who want to be able to download videos from a wide variety of sites easily and with really good quality.
"Not what I was looking for."
Version: RipTiger 3.3.1
Nothing good about it!
Had to enter the YouTube url for the video; I preferred an ad-on program embedded in YouTube.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content