Right GIF converter combines image editing with image conversion to GIF file type. It supports batch mode conversion, basic image editing, shell integration and command line. It is designed to simplify repeatedly recurring image editing and conversion to the most popular web image type - GIF. Use it to prepare images and graphics for web or presentation. Using software in batch mode saves hours. It also features integration to windows shell and command line.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert video clips to animated GIF files.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Create and edit animated GIF images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Convert video free between 250+ video formats and 100+ devices.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Design animated banners for your Web projects.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.