From Kristanix Software:
Convert between image formats from the Windows shell. Supports JPEG, BMP, PNG, WBMP, ICON, TGA and several other file formats. Supports advanced options. Right click on a file or a group of files in Windows, and select Convert to. As simple as that. You can use the utility to compress large files, create icon of any picture, convert images to Wireless BMPs, batch-convert files and use the program through the command line.
Version 1.3.2 added Norwegian language and other minor updates.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does what it says, but your ripped off after 50 images."
Version: Right Click Image Converter 4.949
I does what it says.
As like most so called free crappy trials, there are downsides that put you off from buying it, you can only convert 50 images, then, you have to BUY IT.
In the long run, I don't think there is any point in buying it, as it didn't impress me by it's poor lack of trial, not giving me enough chance or time to really try it out, this is a simple quick way to try and get your cash which isn't impressive. I have once found a simular program that allows you to do the same thing for free, right click and convert, but after formatting my computer time time ago, I forgot the name of the program, this program seem to be simular to what it does, maybe they just ripped it off and are charging for it, 30 day trials should be imposed on programs, this would look better for a company, but as said, this one is just one of thoses "i want your money now" program, anyhow, if you try this and you have like 50+ images to convert, I suggest not to, because you might muddle up your images in your folder as it will only do 50 images, no more.
"Easy to install, intuitive to use and just works!"
Version: Right Click Image Converter 2.2
I tried the Right Click Image Converter and it worked really well for this specific task. Easy to install, intuitive to use. It converted my images with a single right click and a size specification. I recommend this software to anyone.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content