From Digital Media Technology:
Restart Services monitors and restarts services running on WinNT or Win2000 servers. When any particular service(s) in the watch list has been stopped, Restart Services will notify the server administrator by email, or simply restart it right away. It makes sure that all services keep running.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Create Web applications and manage your server and databases.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage your e-mail communication infrastructure efficiently.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Design and create fully-featured PHP flash photo galleries.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor, analyze, and manage excessive growth and disk storage ...
- Let users change their NT passwords over the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: