From Applian Technologies:
Welcome to Replay Video Capture, the only on-screen video recorder specifically designed for high-speed video capture. With Replay Video Capture, you can turn anything you see on your PC screen into a high quality video file you can play anywhere. Main Replay Video Capture User Guide interface Replay Video Capture is especially well suited for recording: Movies and Videos. Including Copy Protected Video, Webinars, Streaming Web Cams and Video Chat, Video Messengers, Powerpoint Presentations and Documents, DVD's, And any other video you can't otherwise capture. Capturing and compressing on-screen video in real time can require a lot of your PC CPU power. Replay Video Capture is specially designed for this task, as it uses special high quality MPEG-2 and WMV codecs that give perfect looking recordings of videos without freezing up your PC. To make it easy to capture a portion of your screen, Replay Video Capture can often automatically locate the region of your screen where video will be played. Or, you can choose to mark an area of the screen manually by moving markers yourself. Either way, setting up your recording area is a snap.
What's new in this version: Version 7.2: Background Mode - which is the ability to capture from hidden or minimized windows. Invisible mode - which is the ability to run the program from a thumb drive - it will leave no trace on the PC it is being used on. Great for travelers. Can now capture in MP4 format. And offers the ability to capture in HD.
More Products to Consider
- Download web video and audio from millions of sites and convert...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Download Web video, record audio, and convert to MP3, MPEG4, an...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Edit and split your audio and video files into separate parts.
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Encrypt your personal videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Record any Skype call, either video or audio, in digital qualit...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Capture all kinds of streaming video and audio.
- Convert DVD movie to file for Pocket PC.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Record MP3s from streaming music and videos.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Convert to/from 44 Audio/Video file formats. Burn DVDs too.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to Use, Effective when works"
Version: Replay Video Capture 7.2
Easy to Use, Paid version works for most part, captures websites most of the time.
Does not always work, Paid version only works for 1 computer...other software normally allows for use with 2 home computers, If you stop a recording and want to do a 2nd recording you may have to reload the software
Bought this software and frequently fight it when I use it. Have learned that I need to anticipate when I will use it so I can get it set up ahead of time since it may not work when I need it to. Sometimes you have to load the software then the website, other times you load the website then the software. It does not always remember the last settings (for example full screen capture mode) so you have to always tell it exactly what you want to capture. I do like the software because it works better than others I have have found, and I guess you get what you pay for, this one didn't cost that much (I got the PAID version). I would recommend this IF you do not want to spend a fortune and want something that will capture websites with video (that you can legally capture). If you can tolerate the "bad" points, I would buy this one.