From Applian Technologies:
Welcome to Replay Video Capture, the only on-screen video recorder specifically designed for high-speed video capture. With Replay Video Capture, you can turn anything you see on your PC screen into a high quality video file you can play anywhere. Main Replay Video Capture User Guide interface Replay Video Capture is especially well suited for recording: Movies and Videos. Including Copy Protected Video, Webinars, Streaming Web Cams and Video Chat, Video Messengers, Powerpoint Presentations and Documents, DVD's, And any other video you can't otherwise capture. Capturing and compressing on-screen video in real time can require a lot of your PC CPU power. Replay Video Capture is specially designed for this task, as it uses special high quality MPEG-2 and WMV codecs that give perfect looking recordings of videos without freezing up your PC. To make it easy to capture a portion of your screen, Replay Video Capture can often automatically locate the region of your screen where video will be played. Or, you can choose to mark an area of the screen manually by moving markers yourself. Either way, setting up your recording area is a snap.
What's new in this version: Version 7.2: Background Mode - which is the ability to capture from hidden or minimized windows. Invisible mode - which is the ability to run the program from a thumb drive - it will leave no trace on the PC it is being used on. Great for travelers. Can now capture in MP4 format. And offers the ability to capture in HD.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Record gameplay and screen activities in real-time mode.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Capture screen with all the tools required to make professional...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Record your gaming and PC screen activities in real-time condit...
- Capture any part of the screen and convert to popular video for...
- Download web video and audio from millions of sites and convert...
- Record screen to SWF/FLV.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Record screen activities and audio and mouse cursor movement.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Record your screen activities into AVI videos.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Record screen activities and save them as AVI or Macromedia fla...
- Capture and record screen activities.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Record video with sound, convert, cut, join, mix, and apply eff...
- Grab or cpture images, videos, or any targeted sections from wi...
- Capture video, screen, URL, and TV on your Windows PC.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to Use, Effective when works"
Version: Replay Video Capture 7.2
Easy to Use, Paid version works for most part, captures websites most of the time.
Does not always work, Paid version only works for 1 computer...other software normally allows for use with 2 home computers, If you stop a recording and want to do a 2nd recording you may have to reload the software
Bought this software and frequently fight it when I use it. Have learned that I need to anticipate when I will use it so I can get it set up ahead of time since it may not work when I need it to. Sometimes you have to load the software then the website, other times you load the website then the software. It does not always remember the last settings (for example full screen capture mode) so you have to always tell it exactly what you want to capture. I do like the software because it works better than others I have have found, and I guess you get what you pay for, this one didn't cost that much (I got the PAID version). I would recommend this IF you do not want to spend a fortune and want something that will capture websites with video (that you can legally capture). If you can tolerate the "bad" points, I would buy this one.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content