CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
A surveillance software to monitor employee activities on the Terminal Server, prevent security breaks and dictate how much time staff spend for work and for leisure. Ensuring personnel obedience is the main task of REFOG Terminal Monitor. Tracking and recording what, when and how has been used while connected to the Terminal Server allows administrators manage staff more effectively. REFOG Terminal Monitor logs all activities of Terminal Server users, allowing administrators to monitor user obedience to company policies. The available time monitor tracks how much time staff spend in front of their PC, while the application tracker logs which programs were used and for how long. The chat control module logs all chats occurring in popular instant messaging programs such as ICQ, AOL, MSN and Windows Live! Messengers. Finally, full keystroke recording gives system administrators the ability to see what the staff were typing while connected to the Terminal Server. In keystroke monitoring, all languages and encodings are accomodated, including hieroglyphs, left-to-right and right-to-left, Arab, Hebrew and Cyrillic among many more. REFOG Terminal Monitor helps prevent security leaks by immediately informing administrators when the users type specified key phrases. The alerts can be sent immediately by email if the user types one of the words or phrases from a pre-defined list. All users can be monitored individually. Thorough or filtered log views are available, allowing glancing at a summary of user activities or looking into a particular issue in full detail. Printable HTML reports are available. The logs can be helpfully stored on the Terminal Server, emailed, or uploaded to a remote location over FTP. Built-in access rights management restricts log access to authorized users only. It is possible to set up a password to protect access to the log files.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.2061 adds the ability to disable encryption of logs to accelerate the work of the program is added. Configuring of monitoring logs storage is moved to "Log Access Policy" section.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Monitor your child or spouse activities on the Net.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Record video from IP Cameras and capture cards for robust surve...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Handle real time data stream including video/audio data, captur...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Record all activities on your PC secretly.
- Monitor employee computer activities and track employees workti...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Monitor remote computers of your employees.
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Monitor, manage, and record all the computer activity in your L...
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Keep records of every single activity on each desktop system of...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Monitor cheating spouse or unattended child.
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Spy and record what others do on your PC stealthily.
- Monitor all activity on your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content