From Tilo Christ:
Razor! is a highly modular, easy-to-use, embeddable presentation engine for Palm OS(R) devices. It makes it easier for developers to create multimedia software, such as animations and games. The engine is not a ready-to-use executable. Instead it comes as a bundle of C++ source files which need to be customized, compiled and linked with your own code.
What's new in this version:
- Complete redesign wastes less screen space for navigation
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Full featured personal money tracker.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Free lexicon for BDicty Dictionary Reader for Palm OS.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48 emulator.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Insulting tech support advice & useless solutions.
- Simple application environment.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content